Sunday, June 26, 2011

, ,

Oh So Crafty!

This week is shaping up to be Oh So Crafty! There is the opening of the Hottie Cover Challenge Exhibition on Friday night. I plan on picking up a new cover for my cold and lonely hottie!Hottie Invite

I am keen to see the results of Beci Orpin's residency this week at Harvest Workroom.
In the mean time, this week I am working on the BIGGEST creation I have ever made from Lino. It is for an up and coming installation. Here is a sneak peek. Can you guess what it is going to be?If you fancy yourself as an expert at guessing some other mystery objects, and maybe win a prize, pop over to Find, Make, Do this week to enter the "What am I" Giveaway.
Here are the MYSTERIOUS Objects........mmm what could they be????

0 comments:

Post a Comment