I think it's a small way in this crazy universe that I can avoid being caught off guard, because good lord it already occurs with much regularity in my life and the less it happens the better.
I know there are many of you in the other camp that relish life's unknowns and would never for a minute find themselves reading the last page of a novel or happily encouraging the nurse at the 18 week ultrasound to reveal the gender of the bubba.
I shudder at the thought of a surprise party, although a few nice surprises here and there are fine. Finding some money in a coat pocket, getting home and discovering the floors are vacuumed. You know, little things. What "Surprise"camp are you in?
So for this Mother's day, I know what I'm getting.1.P.J .Harvey's new album "Let England Shake" 2. Sister Outlaw's cool Queen's head brooch (I know this because I just bought a red one for myself!)
3.Rob Ryan mugs from Lark 4. Hopefully some peace (this may not be a given). Loving this beach debris Peace Sign from Gooseflesh.
And, if there is a surprise for me too, I won't mind a bit!






0 comments:
Post a Comment