But maybe not today.
There are two sickies home from school, and there maybe a third home from work tomorrow.
I am working on the Kitchen table as my little home studio/veranda is as cold as the arctic circle and I need to be around to administer honey & lemon drinks, nurofen, tissues and vicks!
Yesterday I fell into one of those motivational slumps and felt the future of Betty Jo Designs looked hazy and foggy. This isn't normal for me..I love what I do and usually I am full of inspiration and have heaps of incentive.
"Come Over to my House" brooches.
And because there is a quarantine zone happening here I'll just post some pictures so you can have a virtual visit!
I found our letter box in the hard rubbish around Kew. It had been painted the same colours as our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment