Tuesday, February 1, 2011

, ,

501++++ Winner!

Hello all!
You really made my week with your comments. They were all so nice. I enjoyed hearing why you stay. That means I should keep doing it!

I am a bit under the weather today. The Crud has me fully in its grips with fever, aches and shakes. Fun times. But I wanted to be sure to announce the big winner!

This comment from Doreen was pulled randomly for the win! Here is what Doreen wrote:

Doreen said...
Wow, Erin...511 and counting! I have followed your blog forever. I can't remember why I started or when, but I always enjoy your posts. It would be sooo cool to win a box chock full o' swag! Hoping you "enjoy the day"!!
{Swag going to Doreen!}
The box chock full o' swag is yours! 
Doreen, please contact me with your address, by emailing me at enjoytheday{at}tesoritrovati{dot}com. 
(And please turn on your email in your Blogger profile to make it easier to contact you!)
Enjoy the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment