Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Words::Soup is Simmering on BTW


Ribbons and silk.
Copper chain and washers.
Color and pattern.
Beads galore.
Special treats from Germany...
Marzipan and Nougat.
Thimble, Nutcracker, cologne.
Gummy bears gobbled up by 10 year old.

Bead Soup is on!

Special thanks to Lori Anderson of Pretty Things for being the hostess with the mostest and to my delightful partner Stefanie Teufel from Germany and her beautiful blog Stefanies Sammelsurium
Come back on Saturday, February 26th when I unveil my Bead Soup creation and provide links to the 209 other jewelry designers who are participating from around the globe!

But since you stopped by... do you have any ideas for me on what to do with all this bounty!? Since it is 1:01 in the AM on Bead Table Wednesday and this is the first time I have taken all the pieces out of the package, I could really use the help! Gah! The Procrastinator is in the building! Whatever I make will be created with magic dust, that is for sure!
;-)

Enjoy the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment