"Remember the power motto girls...It's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing."
~ Quinn Fabray on Glee
![]() |
| {Read the original post by clicking this button above.} |
The 1st Challenge of Color Blog Hop is on Friday, December 3rd! I hope will stop back and visit to see what I did with the paint chip color palettes I saved for myself. I challenged myself to do six, and in doing that I came across another one that I thought was so pretty I couldn't pass it up. So I did a total of 7 color palettes. Below is a teaser of the palettes I selected.
![]() |
| {My six color palettes...plus one mystery palette to be revealed tomorrow! I finished my last two last night before midnight - a record for me!} |
Come back tomorrow ready to hop!
Enjoy the day!








0 comments:
Post a Comment