Wednesday, October 27, 2010

, ,

Giving Doilies the Chop!


Today I brought home this big armful of doilies and tablecloths from the op shop. Having recently evolved into a trendy eco-friendly style funky kind of op shop, it was staffed by a trendy eco-friendly funky kind of girl. The Nana's had long gone (probably in shock) and when she asked what I was going to do with the doilies, I didn't mind telling her I was going to CHOP them up! This is some thing I never bother mentioning to the Nana's.
To illustrate my point, the opshop girl told me about a cushion cover she crotched for her Nana as a gift. When she saw it next , it had been undone and "straightened up" by Nana.
Obiously she couldn't live with WONKY! I also don't think many Nana's could live with CHOPPING. When I'm a Nana I will be Wonky and Chopping's biggest Fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment