Wednesday, September 1, 2010

21 Twitter Artists and Patti Agapi of Mad With Rapture

I am back now, was away due to medical issues.
I just started a new blog called markmaking365, you may want to check it out.

As I previously mentioned, I have found so many amazing artists on Twitter and plan to continue posting about them.
Here are some of them listed by Skinny Artist: 21 Artists to Watch in 2010. I am familiar with Alison Jardine. You must see her blog and her work. I plan to do a post in the near future with images of some of her pieces. She is amazing.


Patti Agapi, Ontario, Canada - Mad With Rapture
I love the title of her blog/website. Go to her blog to read her profile, her thoughts and see her artwork. It is incredible to me. Her mixed media paintings are striking.

She participates in a daily drawing initiative on Twitter - #Draw365 where she posts a drawing a day, everyday! Here is her drawing blog - Patti Agapi Drawings.  This is the link to her entire Flickr presentation of work - mixed media and collage, masonite mosaics, abstract paintings and daily drawings.

All the images are the property of the artist.

Here are some examples of her gift to us:

Memory 50

Memory 29

Mixed Media on masonite

Mixed media on masonite

Memory 16
Patti, thank you for sharing your "gift" with all of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment