Tuesday, August 10, 2010

, ,

Studio Yays!

I'm loving going to my new studio everyday to work. I have no distractions (except going to the communal kitchen to boil the jug for tea) thus I can get heaps done between school drop off and pick up.
And I can't hear the basket of washing or the vacume cleaner silently chastising me for ignoring them.
Betty Jo Designs studio
I found out today my business plan was approved, so I am finally getting some financial assistance to help Betty Jo in Moving Forward. Yes, I am referencing Ms. Gillard because she is ultimately the one funding me, and I'd like her to continue to do so ....thank you very much.
Orange Floral Cuckoo Clock
I have dozens of clocks to make, and here is the first of many I'll be shipping out in the coming months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment