Saturday, August 14, 2010

, ,

Hanging Out

I've been hanging out in my studio alot . Making things like mad. As I don't have proper storage for my clocks, I thought where better to store them than hanging on the wall.
Floral Finch ClockClocks in the studio
I just need a few more nails.
And for your information.....................
*The window installation "The Timeless Teaparty" is still in situ at The Curious Oyster Shoppe in High St. Thornbury. Customers who visit and mention Lino Forest get 10% discount on all Betty Jo jewellery for sale. Ends on the 26th.
*There's a $50 gift voucher up for grabs if you send me a pic. of you and your Betty Jo Designs clock or jewellery. See here for details.
*There's free shipping for all Betty Jo goodies on etsy. Just convo me that you read it on Lino Forest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment