Because these last six months have been some of the busiest, craziest and most demanding months we've had at the Betty Jo ranch for a long time.
So thank you to the people who read and follow Lino Forest ( and thanks for the feedback too). Sorry I haven't always replied to your messages or comments.
I really appreciate that you stop by sometimes to check out the blog. It's like a big link to the rest of the crafty universe for me and I love the connections I've made with like minded people.
I sometimes need to put my request for old lino "out there", and the blog has helped me link up with lots of generous lino donations.
Which brings me to another call out. On Friday I had one of those "WHOA" moments with a rather substantial bit of business coming my way. But I will need loads of colourful lino. So if any one comes across some in a junk shop or in a skip or hard rubbish collection, please drop me a line and let me know. I will happily reimburse you for your time and effort.






0 comments:
Post a Comment