"If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane."
~Jimmy Buffet
Thanks to Kelley Wenzel of Kelleysbeads {I think those are MY EGGS on the top of her post. Suh-weet!} I am rockin' out with my bad self with best rap song and video I have ever seen called 'Dad Life'. If rap was this good, I would be a totally rap fanatic. This is inspired lunacy at it's best.
Check it out.
Lest you think that the mommies are forgotten, check this 'Mommy Rhapsody' out.
These videos were produced by the Church on the Move. I don't think that I could get my parish priest to put on something like this, but they sure look like they had a lot of fun doing this tribute to moms and dads everywhere. If I could I would so be up there on stage singing my heart out with them.
Can you relate to either of these videos? Tell me what you think!
Enjoy the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment