Thursday, July 22, 2010

, ,

Fox Crazy

I just read a somewhat disturbing story -there's a new kind of pet gaining popularity in Russia – the domesticated fox. The animals are being bred at a research institute in Siberia.
Although these foxes are human-friendly, they've still got many wild habits.
Martyn is a Russian Silver Fox who has never lived in the wild and whose home is a three-bedroom Moscow flat.

He's domesticasted but still has some wild habits, like hiding and digging holes.
That's enough of a reason to stop this stupid craze right now!
I know the world has gone a little crazy for Foxes right now, but lets just keep them crafty ...these handmade foxy friends will never suffer cooped up in a cage or an apartment or worse still, be culled for their fur all in the name of fashion.
Here's some recently uploaded crafty foxes from my Flickr group "Crafty Fox". Viva Le Crafty Fox!
Foxy Love

1. Colorful fox, 2. May 25: Remington Fauxwood, 3. Three Foxes, 4. It seems that I Iike pretty things...

0 comments:

Post a Comment