Your Random Acts of Wisdom today are brought to you by Dove Chocolates, of which I have been indulging in quite frequently of late since I found two errant bags that were tucked away in my pantry closet since some time last year. Mmmmm....creamy. {What? It is still good. Never waste chocolate.}
{I miss my massage therapist. Help me, Allen! When can you see me?}
{breathe in, breathe out...repeat...repeat...repeat}
{That's a good thing. Because I don't want to have to think about making that stick. And superglue never works for me.}
{Oh yes. I wonder what sort of temptations I can give into this weekend...Dove is nice but Moonstruck is superior!}
{Great advice that I learned when I was in kindergarten and it is still true today.}
{Oh, I found it. But now I need to work at making it my life's work rather than my 9p-1a passion!}
{I think I will try to NOT stay up until 1am working my fingers raw wire wrapping a bazillion crystals or pounding metal until it begs for its life and actually get a good rest for a change!}
{Wha?!??!!?}
{That is actually what the wrapper said. I couldn't make that up if I tried!}
Random Acts of Wisdom is all about paying attention to the little nuggets that appear when you need to hear them.
Which of these wrappers speaks to you?
What message are you NOT paying attention to that keeps popping up in your life?
What is your favorite brand of chocolate?
Do tell!
Enjoy the day!
And Happy Mother's Day to all those women in our lives who help raise us, guide us, and help us on our way to becoming productive and happy people. You know who you are, whether you have a child of your own or not.
{I think I will try to NOT stay up until 1am working my fingers raw wire wrapping a bazillion crystals or pounding metal until it begs for its life and actually get a good rest for a change!}
{Wha?!??!!?}{That is actually what the wrapper said. I couldn't make that up if I tried!}
Random Acts of Wisdom is all about paying attention to the little nuggets that appear when you need to hear them.
Which of these wrappers speaks to you?
What message are you NOT paying attention to that keeps popping up in your life?
What is your favorite brand of chocolate?
Do tell!
Enjoy the day!
And Happy Mother's Day to all those women in our lives who help raise us, guide us, and help us on our way to becoming productive and happy people. You know who you are, whether you have a child of your own or not.






0 comments:
Post a Comment