Saturday, May 22, 2010

, ,

Op-Shop Favorite!

Ok, today I'm going to share with you my favorite place to go op-shopping.
I'm giving you my favorite oppy details because it is more than just an ace place to score cool stuff.
It's the place I go to cheer me up, have a gossip about Thornbury /Preston goings on, feed my addiction to acquiring stuff, and hey, I'm helping a good place do good things such as putting on free lunches and providing training for the longterm unemployed.
I've always said op-shopping is all about timing, so I guess I must time it really well whenever I visit!
I Always find something to buy there (and believe me I am discerning when it comes to op-shopping these days), so go and check it out...and tell Megan and Iggy that Liz sent you!
Careworks Op-Shop...head down the back to the Warehouse and start fossicking.
Here are some recent purchases....and I'll be joining in with Sophies Flea Market Finds!

Handy press studs (for eyes and noses)

A fishy plate (to help me get over the Great fish plates smash of May 2010)
Cool old Quality Street tin (unfortunately empty, but WOW, I would have loved to get this for Christmas every year instead of the weeny box). And this kids blue chair ( which is the little brother to my wonky green chair), will be useful for this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment