Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bead Star Finalist!

Bead Star is a contest that is billed as "American Idol for beaders."

Each year around 2,000 entries are received in nine categories: Crystals, Glass, Heart, Metal, Pearls, Plastic, Seed Beads, Stones and Under $25.

Last year I entered 6 categories and had 3 place in the top 20. And one of my designs - "Good Advice" - placed 2nd in the Heart category.Not bad considering the odds and that there are over 26,000 votes cast.

This year I challenged myself to entering all nine categories.
I am delighted to announce that I have placed in the top 20 in three categories again:
Pearls, Stones and Under $25.

Anyone with an email and a computer can vote. Go to www.beadstar.com and click on the Vote Now button. You will be taken to a group of pictures for each category. If you are interested in voting for me here are my entries:
Pearls: Lily At Twilight: Vote for #10

Stones: The Bee Whisperer: Vote for #14

Under $25: Icy Rings: Vote for #12

And in case you were wondering about the ones that didn't make it? Here they are.

Thanks for your support!

Enjoy the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment