I had another yardage of fabric sell, which is always fun. This piece was white PFD cotton that was silk screened with dyes and paints using several silk screens that I designed, the red detail was a flour paste screen and the black detail was done using latex paint screen.........

this is a detail
these (below) were my first attempts with digital manipulation a while back and I plan to do more of it and record the exact steps that I take, these were really just "play" and having fun.....
the previous image (above) was manipulated in photoshop (see below), by using a variety of filters and then printed on paper, I only listed the "main" filter used since I did not record all of the filters when I did these......
using the cutout filter.......

using the cut out filter, changing hue and saturation.......

using the posterize and edges filters........
using the cut out and the posterize filters, changing hue and saturation
using the watercolor filter
couldn't forget the 60's.......using the wave filter












0 comments:
Post a Comment