I woke up today feeling a bit angst ridden. Life is never a bed of roses when kids are in the picture. Why do we feel every emotion they do multiplied by 100?My computer is home from the doctor, but it's come back a different person.....I mean machine. I've been fiddling around with the font size and reloading all my programs, but I don't like how it's behaving. Even though I had a top of the range security program installed, those insideous viruses managed to sneak in.The computer guy compared internet security programs to taking multi vitamins. They may slow down the lurgies, but can't be relied on to totally stop them.
Sometimes when life gets to me, I have to take a step back and say to myself.....really it's not so bad. I'm pretty lucky. So far I haven't had to go back to a day job (all though lately I've had to consider it -HORROR!).
Ironically, I did an interview with a journalist at the end of last year (when the business was going great guns) for an article about women who have left their "Proper" job to work full time running their small business. I don't want to be doing exactly the opposite when it's published!
That wonderful creative rush came over me, and I remembered why I love what I do.
I must give a nod to twolimeleaves for the buttony inspiration. And I'm loving all the other foxy craft goodies that have been added to the "Crafty Fox" flickr pool. Go and have a look at the foxy cuteness.
This is one of my favorite images so far!






0 comments:
Post a Comment