
“Keep looking up, there’s a blessing coming down.”
While trolling the blogdom recently I was very tickled to see so many are jumping on the wagon of words for the year. My own word for 2010: INSPIRE.
But after seeing what others are doing, I though maybe I jumped too soon.
I saw that others really sat and thought about it, or it is something they need to work on, or they throw them all in a hat and pick one at random {which oddly is usually the right choice for them}, or have a criteria that the word is not an obvious choice. I think that INSPIRE is still my word {even though it is a word that chose me, is pretty obvious and is not something that I have to work at too hard}, but I want to add another one.
UP
…looking up
…picking up
…keep it up
…upwardly mobile
…up, up and away
While trolling the blogdom recently I was very tickled to see so many are jumping on the wagon of words for the year. My own word for 2010: INSPIRE.
But after seeing what others are doing, I though maybe I jumped too soon.
I saw that others really sat and thought about it, or it is something they need to work on, or they throw them all in a hat and pick one at random {which oddly is usually the right choice for them}, or have a criteria that the word is not an obvious choice. I think that INSPIRE is still my word {even though it is a word that chose me, is pretty obvious and is not something that I have to work at too hard}, but I want to add another one.
UP
…looking up
…picking up
…keep it up
…upwardly mobile
…up, up and away
...crack up
...laugh it up
…lock it up
…give it up
…tear it up
…first up
…bottoms up
…crop up
…heat it up
…up where we belong
…upper crust
…up and down
…up the down staircase
…lock it up
…give it up
…tear it up
…first up
…bottoms up
…crop up
…heat it up
…up where we belong
…upper crust
…up and down
…up the down staircase
…pop up
…jump up
…fill ‘er up
…stand up
…listen up
…step up
…step it up
…up and at ‘em
…make up
…make it up
…get up
…surf’s up
…breaking up
…wake up
…rise up
…chin up
…stock up
…keep up
…keep it up
…grow up
…give it up
…live it up
…giddy up
You get the idea.
…jump up
…fill ‘er up
…stand up
…listen up
…step up
…step it up
…up and at ‘em
…make up
…make it up
…get up
…surf’s up
…breaking up
…wake up
…rise up
…chin up
…stock up
…keep up
…keep it up
…grow up
…give it up
…live it up
…giddy up
You get the idea.
While it may seem that things are always rosy here in Tesori Trovati-ville that is not always true. I have bad days. I get depressed by my circumstances and the uncertainty and scariness in the world. I have a tendency to wallow in self-pity and doubt. And sometimes it is really hard for me to put on a happy face and my big girl panties and just deal with it. {Like right now in my current dead-end job situation. But I don't want to bring you all down.} I know that not every day is good for everyone, including me, but I also believe that we have a choice. I choose to find the 'something good' in every day. I choose to see the positive. I choose to be UP.
UP will be a challenge for me in 2010. I will continue my quest to inspire and be inspired but maintaining UP when all around is seemingly down…that will be my quest.
---------------------------------------------------
I forgot to draw the winner of the “Power of Positive Dreams” necklace on Sunday. Oops. Sorry about that!
There were so many wonderful comments about things that you are all daring to do...things you love…know that with every single comment I receive my heart goes out to you, you are in a little prayer that I say every day and I am in your corner rooting for your success.
The random winner: BEVERLY BAIRD!
Beverly said:
“I love your work and this necklace is gorgeous. It reminds me of a dream catcher!”
And that was the exact inspiration, Miss Beverly!
Send me an email to enjoytheday@tesoritrovati.com with your mailing address and I will send it right out to you to inspire your positive dreams.
With the inaugural successes of the first round, I am planning to reveal the next installment of the Inspired by… challenges this week.
If you like to be challenged, you want to be inspired, you need a spark for your creativity...Stay tuned!
Check It Out::The Bright Side Project
Enjoy the day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment