Tuesday, December 8, 2009

, ,

Yay & Sheesh!

It's time for another Yay and Sheesh, joining in with Loobylu's Hot and Not.

YAY!
- Looking forward to sharing a table at Made n' Thornbury market with Tinnie Girl this Saturday 12th December. I will be selling Betty Jo goodies of all shapes and sizes!
Plate of Owls

-A lovely family reunion was had on the weekend for my folks 50th wedding anniversary.Relos and friends from all over the country. Some I hadn't seen for 20 years! Held in my cousins beautiful gardens in Upwey. (yes, that's their garden path!)- Great T-Shirts by Mel Stringer on Red Bubble (thanks for the alert Sarah)- The purchasing of some gifts for a lovely girl from Sarah McNeil.
SHEESH!

- Trying to organize a holiday this summer is proving to be a logistical nightmare. Maybe I'll just set up our tent in the backyard!
- Worrying about my big girl on camp at Wilsons Prom. as it rained all of yesterday and was freezing. I can picture me still worrying if my kids are warm enough well into their adulthood!
- Dreading a visit to Toy's are Us at Norfland. Nuf said!
-The on going saga of Tradesmen not turning up....am I jinxed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment