Friday, December 4, 2009
Random Acts of Wisdom
"The only tool you need is kindness."
{Surprise message found on the tag of my last bag of Woman's Dong Quai Tonic tea..."revive for your body"...by Yogi Tea}
I think this might become a new feature for Fridays....Random Acts of Wisdom...or RAW. I am always inspired by things around me, particularly messages and words and phrases. I never took the time to really look at my teabags and now that this is the last one I am discovering this overlooked treasure. (There were also messages printed on the box!)
Have you found a Random Act of Wisdom someplace unexpected? A fortune cookie that speaks to your heart? A message scrawled in graffiti? An advertisement copy that is more than just selling widgets? Do tell!
{And let me know what you think of this new feature!}
P.S. You have until 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, December 6th to enter the first Inspired by...Hardware Stores challenge. There are 6 amazingly creative entries so far. Go here to view them and leave them a comment!
Enjoy the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment