I know a gorgeous little boy called Pascal who was named after the character in the "Red Balloon".This was one of my favorite stories as a child. I saw the film at the local church hall when I was six or seven and was moved even as a little girl. I owned the picture book of the film too. Luckily I found an old copy at the op shop recently, and Charlie and I have been reading it together.
Charlie is amazed a little boy his age is allowed to catch the tram to school by himself.If you don't remember the film you can watch it here .
I'm madly making dozens of balloons for Body at the moment. I had a bit of a play around with a red balloon and "The Red Balloon".


I think I know what colour my next assemblage is going to be too!






0 comments:
Post a Comment