When I first started blogging in 2007 I joined Three Button's "Flashback Friday" and "This Is" games and found they gave me an impetus to post at least once a week.
All the other days were usually full of Betty Jo chit chat , lovely crafty stuff by other artists or op shop goodness. Nothing much has changed there!
Here are my favorite pics. from those two memes. I like them because I chose the theme for the week , and they have images of my gorgeous Mum and daughter.




"My Stylish Mum"
Now I have joined TinnieGirl's Blogtober festivities, and have chosen to post everyday in October (phew, it's tiring).
And I set my own little personal challenge. Posting my Colour Collages at least three days a week.
I have had some help along the way with some "interesting" colour suggestions by Debbie N. on Facebook.
I have another in the pipeline for tomorrow, but right now, because Blogtoberfest is more than half way over, I wanted to get on the GIVEAWAY bandwagon.
I have received quite a few comments here and on flickr mentioning how the Colour Collages would look good as cards. I'm planning to attempt this in the very near future, so I want you guys to choose the colours you would most like to see on the cards.
Look at the Mosaic and leave me a comment telling me your 4 favorite colour collages. You can click on to the flickr page to have a better look if you wish.
1. Puce (Purple really) stuff, 2. Blue stuff, 3. Turquoise stuff, 4. Green stuff, 5. yellow stuff,
6. Orange stuff, 7. Red stuff, 8. Pink stuff, 9. Tortoiseshell stuff, 10. Beige stuff, 11. Silver stuff, 12. White stuff
The random commenter I pick will get to choose a Betty Jo Brooch or Pendant of their choice, and later on if all goes to plan, a set of cards!
And with Christmas right around the corner, this is a great opportunity to score a gift for yourself or a friend.
At the moment on Flickr, Orange is winning in the popularity stakes, followed by Pink, Green and Red. Which ones do you like best???????
I give you till Sunday 1st November and announce the winner on Monday the 2nd.






0 comments:
Post a Comment