Ack!
I can't believe that I let my September 11th date go by for choosing the winner of the Treasures Found September Giveaway! I think with all my bee-scapades of late {they are not gone yet!}and all the craziness of this past weekend with a big school fundraiser {spent a LOT of money...worked many hours} and having to make an adobe brick for Sport-O {on the grill...stay tuned at Watch Me Create for an update!} I simply forgot my head. Thanks for your patience!

Congratulations mariedodd! You are the winner of a custom pair of earrings from the LuLuBelle Collection created by the Tiny Dancer herself...and something extra special from her mother as well! I will be in touch...
I have to say that I have the most fascinating and insightful comments from each of my wonderful followers when I post. That is what keeps me going.
In the giveaway post I asked you to tell me what your GGA (God Given Ability) was or what is holding you back from living your dream...such wonderful answers all...
Here is what mariedodd wrote...
i think fear is a common denominator among so many of us - fear of not being good enough, of 'failing',etc... so, as eleanor roosevelt once said to do something you fear every day, i will go look into that challenge...i think my gga is an ability to deeply identify and empathize with others...
Fear is a limiting factor in living your dreams. I suffer from that constantly. I am finding it hard to jump off the edge and trust that I have what it takes to fly. I am told all the time that I am creative, and clever, and inventive, and destined for some undetermined greatness. What I lack is the ability to see that in myself at most times and I hide behind the feat that I won't be good enough, or will lack the determintation to see it through. But I also recognize that if I don't face my fears that I will never acheive more than I have right now. I am safe. I need to have courage to live dangerously (for me).
I need to find allow my faith to grow bigger than my fear if I want to realize my dreams.
I also love that mariedodd has a deep sense of empathy for others. It is evident in her writings and in her own wearable works of art. I love to go and read what she is up to next. I invite you to go and check her blog out.
Check It Out::MarieDodd
Enjoy the day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment