Friday, July 24, 2009

, ,

Who Likes Buttons?

I know I do. Quite a lot. More than a lot. So much in fact , that I scurried quick smart over to Windsor when a little bird told me there was vintage buttons aplenty at Fat Helens.
And I didn't need to sit and pick out the ones I wanted because THEY WERE ALL GOOD!Last night Lily did some sorting, but still has more to go.So, as there is a serious lack of room in my studio, and I'm in a sharing mood, I'm going to have a
GIVE AWAY.
A lovely bag of lollies....I mean buttons, and some other crafty goodies will be yours (think buckles, trims and other haby goodies) There might even be a Betty Jo buttony brooch included as well.
Just leave a a comment this week telling me how you might use the buttons. If you want to add a link to some pics. of your past buttony projects I'll post some of them for a show and tell.
The random winner will be announced next Sunday 2nd August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment