.
Firstly a side of the road score which is good loot in my book. A big pile of very vintage Linoleum from the 30's. Note the date on newspaper found with it . And an old Kitchen table top with the cool green laminex I used in the Owlie brooch.
On Saturday I again went to my local Made 'n' Thornbury Market. I'm giving you the link to Curly Pops post as she summed it up pretty well. I have almost decided to get organized and have a stall here in December. It has such a friendly , crafty vibe, and is less than five minutes away from my place. You gotta love that!
On Sunday our Primary School had it's annual Harvest Festival. I'm a part of the Craft Committee, and we organised a fabulous stall full of beautiful handmade goodies. Just in time for Mothers Day!I love this scarf I bought made of recycled materials and backed with a leg of some trousers! It's even got a pocket to stash some cash!






0 comments:
Post a Comment