Thursday, October 30, 2008

, ,

Fuzzy Felt.....Phew.

I love Fuzzy Felt. I have some cute old sets at my place.My Mum still has the original Fuzzy Felt set I had as a kid, safely ensconced in her linen cupboard, only brought out occasionally for the grandchildren. It was Fuzzy Felt Circus, with lions, ponies and seals. A few years ago I pinched a few felt ponies and made some brooches. Yesterday my sister found me this set of Horses Fuzzy Felt, so I may be able to recreate some more pony brooches. Fun!
Phew... that's 31 post's in a row, everyday this month, so now Betty Jo will have a rest. Although, it has been fun posting regularly, so I may just want to keep doing it. And I might be adding something else to the Betty Jo giveaway, drawn next Wednesday evening, so keep checking in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment