Tuesday, October 28, 2008

, ,

Betty Jo's Give Away

To round off Blogtoberfest I am having another giveaway. These nice crafty goodies will go to the first person I draw from the comments list...
so leave me a comment telling me the first BIG crafty project you remember attempting. One of mine was in my High School textiles class, where I spun a big bunch of wool, hand dyed it with leaves and flowers and knitted myself a rainbow coloured jumper...which I later sold at the Camberwell Market as a starving uni student. Drat and Double Drat for that.
Anyway here are the prizes....2 lovely vintage fabric aprons to keep or refashion.Cute apron material...

A McCalls Easy Sewing Booklet circa 1961- maybe use for collage if you don't fancy 60's fashions. A Patons Knitting Book for girls 6-16 years, circa before decimal currency!!And a Flying Duck Brooch by Betty Jo Designs...only 2 exist as there were only 2 doilies with the duck embroidery, although I scrabbled very intently in the basket at the op shop!
I'm sure to add some extra goodies over the following week, keep checking in!
I'll draw the winner next Wednesday evening November 5th....so go for it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment