The niceness of this Spring weather has given everyone a chance to bare some shoulders and dig out the summery dresses. I had some jasmine from our garden in my hair yesterday..... the aroma was sooo intense I felt all giddy. It felt like a head rush of smelly sweetness.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Evolution!
According to an article in Thusdays "Age" there is an "evolution in op-shoppery" The op-shop industry has become more business-savvy to cater for it's growing customer base. I knew the days of splendiferous bargains were practically over, but this was demonstrated only too clearly when Lily and I hit all the oppys in a 8 km radius of my Mums in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. Ouch! Op-shopping is not for those on a budget anymore.
I did find some supplies, a selection of forties knitting books,
...and we rescued this guy on the half price table!
The niceness of this Spring weather has given everyone a chance to bare some shoulders and dig out the summery dresses. I had some jasmine from our garden in my hair yesterday..... the aroma was sooo intense I felt all giddy. It felt like a head rush of smelly sweetness.
The niceness of this Spring weather has given everyone a chance to bare some shoulders and dig out the summery dresses. I had some jasmine from our garden in my hair yesterday..... the aroma was sooo intense I felt all giddy. It felt like a head rush of smelly sweetness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment