I have been making a few cat brooches for an order from The Australian Museum Shop in Sydney . These two are with a beautiful cat softie I swapped with Bettina from PussyCat Black in Brunswick. Made from an old table cloth by "Foch Space".
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
C-A-T spells Cat
I was thinking about some of the very gorgeous buttons I have used on my jewellery and I remembered this super cute cat button I used on a Claude a while ago. It was snapped up quick smart by a customer, and I wonder if it was because of the button.


I have been making a few cat brooches for an order from The Australian Museum Shop in Sydney . These two are with a beautiful cat softie I swapped with Bettina from PussyCat Black in Brunswick. Made from an old table cloth by "Foch Space".
I don't collect cats as such, but have a few special black cat figurines about the place like this Avon purfume bottle called Tabitha. The colonge is called Moonwind , and it isn't too bad.
And these guys in my daughters bedroom.
I have been making a few cat brooches for an order from The Australian Museum Shop in Sydney . These two are with a beautiful cat softie I swapped with Bettina from PussyCat Black in Brunswick. Made from an old table cloth by "Foch Space".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment