Wednesday, August 20, 2008

, ,

I Need Sweetness.

I usually keep things cheerful here at Lino Forest. No niggley moaning or sighing, but today seems to be a moaning, sighing day. Mainly to do with putting off dentist visit, rain all day and lack of BIG kind hands to push me into my chilly studio to work on orders for 2 nice shops, "Store"in Perth and "The Hive" in the A.C.T.
Because of afore mentioned dentist putting offness, I can't even have a nice little something sweet and delicious to perk me up. So I had a little look here and these beautiful necklaces were just the sweetness I needed.

Last week I mentioned I would really love to find a certain Little Golden Book.
Well, this came yesterday, a donation from the lovely Queen of GoldenBooks. Thanks heaps Gillian. It's bringing back lots of memories.

The teary lion in curlers used to crack me up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment