This set from Polyvore is called "Cheyenne Autumn". I'm amazed the girl who created it decided my two brooches (from Moose) were worthy enough to appear next to a to-die-for Matthew Williamson dress (on sale for £1,420.22!!!! ). I'm loving the acorn pendant and the beautiful embellished shoulder bag.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Beautiful!
I spent the morning with my lovely friend Jules giving her some blogging tips. She has a great face painting business Jules Face Painting, and is available for parties, fetes, and festivals. How can you not be a brilliant face painter when you have such a beautiful daughter like Pippa to practice on. But you better book in quick, Jules is always in great demand. Just visit her blog for details.


This set from Polyvore is called "Cheyenne Autumn". I'm amazed the girl who created it decided my two brooches (from Moose) were worthy enough to appear next to a to-die-for Matthew Williamson dress (on sale for £1,420.22!!!! ). I'm loving the acorn pendant and the beautiful embellished shoulder bag.
This set from Polyvore is called "Cheyenne Autumn". I'm amazed the girl who created it decided my two brooches (from Moose) were worthy enough to appear next to a to-die-for Matthew Williamson dress (on sale for £1,420.22!!!! ). I'm loving the acorn pendant and the beautiful embellished shoulder bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment