Friday, July 25, 2008

, ,

It never Rains....

When it was a little bit slow a while ago I put my head down and came up with some new designs, sourced a few new stockists, and generally kept the Betty Jo ball rolling along so I wouldn't have to go back to the day job ( often my biggest motivation!).
Well now I'm swamped. Wouldn't ya know it. But I found time from my brooch and pendant manufacturing to make this Owlie clock for a special order.
Yesterday on flickr BlythesWideShut left a comment on the Owl Clock below(made for Douglas & Hope) saying "The base lino for that owlie is exactly the the same as the lino that was on the floor in our first ever out-of-home rented house in East St.Kilda- wow a blast from my past...". This is exactly the reaction I love to evoke with my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment