Thursday, July 10, 2008

, ,

BIG Giveaway!!!!

Ok, I'm going to spring this Ultra Big Giveaway on everyone....because there is a real crafty energy in the air at the moment.
I've got a bit of it, Ms. VintageRicRac has a lot up her way, and just about every one of my favorite bloggers/crafty people just impress me so much with their great innovative and ORIGINAL ideas.
So to get the giveaway ball rolling , some vintage crafty paraphernalia............
Very vintage patterns and Woman's Day booklets,


A mint 70's tea towel and pillowcase,

A piece of this cute little girl fabric,
and some other craft basket goodies......
And of course , I almost forgot, I started Lino Forest ONE year ago, which makes it a bloggiversary as well. So there is also this Betty Jo Sparrow brooch in the prize!This brooch is made with vintage lino, some lovely old buttons, a snippet of embroidery and the tip of a knitting needle for an eye. It comes packaged with this pretty birdy swap card.
All you have to do is leave a comment with your idea for a NEW Betty Jo design...I'm up for anything cute, and will even try to create some of the suggestions.I will choose a random winner next Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment