Tuesday, June 24, 2008

, ,

Cuppa?

If you have been looking at previous posts you may have noticed some new designs emerging from Betty Jo headquarters. The Forest friends are having a rest for winter ( that would be hibernation) and a little selection of domestic bric-a-brac and treats from around the "Lino Cottage" are popping up here and there. Like this tea cup. Just as I was putting it together the postie delivered a letter containing a little sliver of this pretty red shimmery lino from Silly Gilly.
As Gillian said, "you put it out in the universe that you need stuff, and Whammo, it arrives!"
Thanks blogging universe. It isn't so big really. I had coffee today with a Sydney blogger, Dudley Redhead. Now that's one more blogger I have put a face to.
Another lovely blogger Angela from Three Buttons has asked me to come up with a theme for this weeks "This is". I have raised this topic in an earlier post... and it still holds much relevance.
"This is..... my best op shop find" or thrifted , garaged saled, trash and treasure marketed, side of the road scavenged..... you get the picture. And a photo of said item would be super, but if it's just a memory, let us know about it too.I googled "op shop" for a pic and this image popped up from an 07 article in the Age about "op shop chic" furnishings and homewares featuring Arthurs Circus.....and theres a phone like mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment