Lily at HeideAs my first month of blogging comes to an end , I ask myself the eternal questions.......Who is reading this blog?(quite a lot of people it seems) Where do they come from?( Melbourne, Australia, rest of World) Why did they take a peek? And how did they find me?
I am quietly curious, but the mystery is also nicely intriguing.
I guess I could set up one of those world map locater thingies, and comments are good to enable a reciprocated peek.
I can say, the blogging world seems super friendly, and that is a quality worth maintaining.
I am quietly curious, but the mystery is also nicely intriguing.
I guess I could set up one of those world map locater thingies, and comments are good to enable a reciprocated peek.
I can say, the blogging world seems super friendly, and that is a quality worth maintaining.






0 comments:
Post a Comment